Current diary dates
- 21 May 18 - 9.50 Living Streets Strider
- 21 May 18 - P3 Tennis
- 22 May 18 - Safe Taysiders
- 23 May 18 - P7 Bell's Transistion Day
- 23 May 18 - P5 Swimming 2pm 2.45pm
- 24 May 18 - New P1 visit 2.15pm - 2.45pm
- 24 May 18 - Sports Day Practise
- 24 May 18 - P7 Transistion PHS + PG
- 25 May 18 - P7 Evening Telegraph
- 28 May 18 - Sports Day 9.30 to 12.30
- 30 May 18 - P1 & P2 Blair Atholl trip 9am - 3.15pm
- 30 May 18 - P5 Swimming 2pm - 2.45pm
- 31 May 18 - PHS Transistion
- 1 Jun 18 - Transistion St Johns
- 1 Jun 18 - RRS fundraiser
- 4 Jun 18 - Sports Day Option 2
- 6 Jun 18 - Picnic at Branklyn Gardens P1 + P7
- 6 Jun 18 - P5 Swimming 2pm -2.45pm
- 7 Jun 18 - P7 Transistion PHS, PG & St J
- 7 Jun 18 - Trip to the Zoo
- 8 Jun 18 - Move up Classes
- 13 Jun 18 - P5 Swimming 2pm -2.45pm
- 20 Jun 18 - P5 Swimming 2pm - 2.45pm
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.