Current diary dates
- 10 Dec 18 - Christmas Post week
- 11 Dec 18 - Primary 4 Assembly
- 11 Dec 18 - P1 - P4 Nativity 2pm Kinnoull Church
- 12 Dec 18 - Winter Jumper Day
- 12 Dec 18 - Christmas Lunch
- 18 Dec 18 - P4 & P5 Christmas Party
- 19 Dec 18 - P1 & P2 Christmas Party
- 19 Dec 18 - P7 Curling Off Ice Session
- 20 Dec 18 - P3 Christmas Party
- 21 Dec 18 - Term ends 12 Noon
- 7 Jan 19 - Term Starts 9am
- 13 Feb 19 - Inset DAy
- 14 Feb 19 - Holiday
- 15 Feb 19 - Holiday
- 29 Mar 19 - Term Ends 3.15pm
- 15 Apr 19 - Term Starts 9am
- 19 Apr 19 - Good Friday Holiday
- 23 Apr 19 - Easter Monday Holiday
- 6 May 19 - May Day Holiday
- 28 Jun 19 - Term Ends 12pm
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.